5 Day DBT® Foundational Training 24-28 September 2018 BRISTOL
5 Day DBT® Foundational Training 24-28 September 2018 BRISTOLEvent Location
Monday 24 September, 2018Ending on:
Friday 28 September, 2018
The 5 day Foundation training is designed specifically for an individual or a small group of therapists (maximum of four) who are members of an Intensively Trained DBT Team, but who have not been intensively trained themselves. It is not a substitute for Intensive Training but is meant to assist teams that have employed new staff or experienced staff turnover.
The training will cover the standard content of DBT (equivalent to Part I of the 10 day Intensive Training). It will also assume that all participants work in an active DBT Programme, participate in a consultation team, and work within a comprehensively trained team.
- All applicants require a core professional qualification in mental health (e.g. nursing,psychiatry, psychology, social work).
- All applicants must read the following texts prior to the training
- Linehan, MM (1993a) Cognitive-Behavioural Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder
- Linehan, MM (2015 ) Skills Training Manual for Treating Borderline Personality Disorder
- All applicants must have an online team registration completed by their DBT Team Leader. This will confirm the details of the DBT Programme they are joining and also their support of the application.
Cost of 5 day Course: £1,050 ( excl VAT and £70pp license fee) – Early Bird Discounts available
To register onto this course the Team Leader will need to access their password by calling the office on 01978 346 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org