Increasing Confidence in Handling DBT Coaching Calls
Increasing Confidence in Handling DBT Coaching CallsCourse Date:
11-12 April 2024
Live Training Via ZoomCourse Length:
Phone coaching is the modality of a DBT program that helps client generalise the skills from the therapy room into their every day life.
Many therapists understandably feel anxious about implementing phone coaching and have questions to ask;
- What does a phone coaching call sound like?
- What do you need to know in advance to do them effectively?
- What are the most common reasons for calling and how do you handle those calls?
- How do you keep them short and focussed?
- What if clients don’t call? Overcall? Use calls inappropriately? Don’t take the advice given?
- How do you avoid creating dependency?
This workshop aims to dispel fears and increase confidence so that attendees get better results from the time they commit to this intervention. It is packed with top tips for doing effective, enjoyable calls. Delegates can also ask questions relating to their own experiences if not covered in the points above.
It is useful for attendees to have some knowledge of DBT skills training, although not essential.
£400 + VAT per personEarly Bird:
£325 + VAT Per PersonEarly Bird Expiry:
11 January 2024Group Rate:
4+ £300 + VAT per person OR 20+ £250 + VAT per personCommissioned Courses Available:
Yes - For Groups 50+