Increasing Confidence to Handle Out Of Hours Telephone Coaching
Increasing Confidence to Handle Out Of Hours Telephone CoachingCourse Date:
6-7 March 2023
Live and Online Via ZoomCourse Length:
Phone coaching is the modality of a DBT program that helps client generalise the skills from the therapy room into their every day life.
Many therapists understandably feel anxious about implementing phone coaching and have many questions to ask;
- What does a phone coaching call sound like?
- What do you need to know in advance to do them effectively?
- How do you keep them short and focussed?
- What if clients don’t call? Overcall? Use calls inappropriately? Don’t take the advice given?
- How do you avoid creating dependency?
This workshop aims to dispel fears and increase confidence so that attendees get better results from the time they commit to this intervention. Delegates can also ask questions relating to their own experiences if not covered in the points above.
Attendees need some knowledge of DBT skills training, so they have familiarity with the skills being coached.
£400 + VAT per person
€495 + VAT per person
£325 + VAT Per Person
€395 + VAT per person
7 December 2022Group Rate:
4+ £300 + VAT per person OR 20+ £250 + VAT per person
4+ €375 + VAT per person OR 20+ €320 + VAT per person
Yes - For Groups 40+