- Must be employed by a healthcare organisation that expects them to be seeing clients
- Must be registered to practice with a regulatory professional body e.g. Health Professions Council, General Medical Council, Nursing & Midwifery Council, Professional Standards Authority.
- Must commit at least 15 hours per week to learning and delivering DBT.
- Must be part of a DBT team that is delivering a comprehensive programme with a team leader with sufficient training & experience to be able to sign off the homework assignments i.e. has received Intensive TrainingTM
- If sending a group, the group size is dependent on the number of Intensively Trained members in the existing team. (Maximum 4 attendees)
For teams that have lost substantial numbers of Intensively Trained staff we recommend the following:
- Sending Foundation team members as a team to a Part II (availability permitting)
- Sending a second team on Intensive TrainingTM
- Sending Foundation team members to Post-Intensive Training e.g. Problem-solving workshops