Advanced Clinical Skills in DBT: Skills for DBT Team Leaders to Promote Team Adherence™
Advanced Clinical Skills in DBT: Skills for DBT Team Leaders to Promote Team Adherence™Course Date:
10-11 October 2024
Live Training Via ZoomCourse Length:
The DBT Team Leader has a unique role to play in shaping a DBT Team’s adherence to the model in all functions and modes of the treatment. This practical course gives attendees clear tips on what to focus on, to help bring their team closer to adherence. The training develops team leaders or those aspiring to take on the role to achieve the following;
- Identify the different types of authority and assess their leadership style
- Assess the functionality and efficiency of their program utilising developed tools.
- Develop the knowledge required to shape adherence and fidelity across 4 modalities: Consult, Individual therapy, Skills Training and Telephone coaching
- Learn common issues that can pull your team away from adherence, and their solutions
- Address questions related to your own DBT service and network with other team leaders.
- Member of a DBT Team applying comprehensive DBT*.
- Completed 10 day Intensive Level Training
(*Applicants who have attended the 5 day Foundational Training, or are members of a DBT Team without a comprehensive programme will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
£600 + VAT per person
£525 + VAT Per Person
10 July 2024Commissioned Courses Available:
Yes - For Groups 50+